Friday, August 8, 2008

Yep so I am just sitting here thinking about life and all, and I realized that I kinda suck. Not suck like Valerie sucks, but still suck none the less hehehe. I feel like I never do anything anymore!! Like work at work and work at home seem to dictate who I am now. So I am going to change that! I am going to drag my butt out and do stuff from now on!! No more cleaning and fixing in my free time, my free time is going to be just that FREE TIME!! Me and Jon are going to go out and fish and hike and climb (we haven't gone at all this year!) I am going to get in shape and quit smoking (this time for good) I am going to eat healthy food, and no more pringles!.. yeah now that I see this all written down I think I take the eating and getting into shape out...BUT THE QUITTING SMOKING STILL STANDS! OK I totally thought that this blog was going to be much longer and more entertaining then this but whatever, I am bored so I am done now. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

I happened to hop on right after you posted this. I promise I haven't been on the computer at all today till just now. I'm very proud of you though!! I think you have some very good goals for yourself. I feel like when I write my goals down, I'm more likely to follow through with them. So I hope it goes well and you guys get to do some fun new stuff. I feel the same way so maybe you will inspire me. Love ya and have a great day

mom said...

Good goals. What's life without a little "free time". How's the smoking coming? Keep us posted with that. I LOVE Pringles too! They are hard to give up....so don't....maybe just cut back a bit. I love you!