Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday

So OK OK OK I know I just got over saying how I wasn't going to be only about working and stuff, but this weekend rocked!! I got so much done in the house I feel great! The bathroom is finally starting to look promising. I fixed the toilet (all by myself) and Jon patched up the two holes in the wall. I am still not sure if we are going to be able to just paint it, but I am warming up to the thought of putting texture on the walls. It is a complete disaster right now but with a little imagination I can see it coming together perfectly.

Jon is fabulous, just doing his homework right now, I am so proud of that boy! American goverment and American history eech that just makes me want to fall asleep right now, but they are both right up his alley. And although he is really stressing about finals this week, I am sure that he will do fine.

The cats are really peeing me off though, they SOO prefer Jon over me!! WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT ALL ABOUT!! I am awsome! Jon just ignores them, so I think a good beating is being called for. Yeppers

Ok i am just blabbing on and on now so I am going to stop now. LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

2 comments:

Chipsie said...

yah, i am the first comment! wow sounds like you got lots done this weekend! wow and fixed the toilet ALL BY YOURSELF, i am so inpressed! when you comming back to fix mine?
i know the feeling with the cats, Abbie likes Amy more too, sometimes drives me crazy, most time don't care, but Amy likes to scratch her with her foot under Abbie's throte where she starts caughing and it drives me crazy! you are so great, missing you terrible! love you kido!

mom said...

WOW! I almost gave up on you and blogging. So happy to see you back. Tomorrow I'll catch mine up. You guys always like dad better than me so I know how you feel too! Be sure to blog some pictures of your bathroom. Get Jon to take a picture of you working in there! That would be fun. You should to a before and after! Hey.....I love you and I miss you. When are you coming back for a visit?