Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If its not one thing...Its another

So I was getting so excited that the bathroom was FINALLY coming together, tomorrow one of Jon's friends is going to come over and show us how to put texture on the walls, and things were just looking good. And then me and Jon are chilling in the kitchen when we hear a "POP" and the light in the living room goes out. So we go in there and realize that 1. the light is out 2. the fan isn't spinning and more and 3. the place smells like burning electrical stuff. LOVELY!! So the first words out of my mouth is " I am calling my daddy" DADDY TO THE RESCUE!! YAYYY!! So as dad is telling me what to do Jon is telling me what he is doing, VERY FRUSTATING by the way and I am begining to realize just how much I hate my house!! THERE SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS DARN PLACE. So I am just going to leave it at this--to all those looking at buying a home---BUY NEW!!CRY ONCE!! Ok so that is it.

5 comments:

Chipsie said...

oh honey i am so sorry! but look at the memories you now have! sorry had to have a positive. did you get it figured out?

mom said...

so sad......but it still beats living in an apt! At least that's what I say. Let us know what happens with the whole thing. I love you! Welcome to home ownership.....we all go through it at some point.

McRae Family said...

Yuck, that totally sucks. I hate feeling like everytime something gets fixed or taken care of, something else breaks. At least its the house and not you guys. Its much better that you guys are well and healthy!!

Chipsie said...

Jon, you've had a birthday shout horray, we want to sing to you today, one day older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!
love ya!
Theresa

Chipsie said...

Jon, you've had a birthday shout horray, we want to sing to you today, one day older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!
love ya!
Theresa